Workstation Cranes & Devices
Workstation Bridge Cranes
Gorbel® – The World’s best Enclosed Track Workstation Cranes and Monorails
Gorbel® Workstation Ceiling Mounted Bridge Cranes and Freestanding Bridge Cranes are a proven way to improve productivity, increase quality, and provide a safer work environment. Both the runway and bridge component of Gorbel Workstation Bridge Crane Systems utilize enclosed track that is high in strength and low in weight.
Spanning up to 10m and lift capacities between 125 and 2000 kgs, our ergonomic crane products guarantee increased productivity. Regardless of your Materials Handling needs, Gorbel workstation cranes are sure to handle any project. Call us, we can design a solution to best fit your application.
- Enclosed track with easy movement and direct/accurate load movement
- Reduced support structures so work areas are kept clear of obstruction
- Multiple track profiles (125kg to 2000kg) and spanning capabilities, allowing flexible crane configuration
- 3 to 1 superior ease of movement compared to I-Beam cranes
- Reduced risk of job-related injury as well as significant increases in work productivity
- Workstation cranes create safe work cells by providing flexible lifting and shifting capacity over a wide area
- Avoid crippling injuries, with a safer lifting solution.
- Unique design provides 100:1 ergonomic ratio. Move 1000kg with 10kgs of force.
- Productivity gains of up to 28%.
- Available as ceiling or floor mounted bridge cranes, jibs and monorails.
- Runway Spans up to 9.1 metres.
- Bridge Lengths up to 10.3 metres.
- Modular, durable and tough.
- Easy to install and relocate.
- Workshops, production lines
- Stacking, moving and emptying bags
- Steel and timber movement
- Roll and drum handling
- Die changing
What do they do?
Gorbel Workstation Cranes provide a load handling and positioning function from above the work cell. They incorporate an articulating structure above the workstation from which is suspended a hoist or other lifting device. This results in the ability to move the load horizontally and vertically throughout the workstation.
They have a multitude of uses including moving components in and out of processing machinery, moving components, tooling or fixtures on production lines, positioning welding equipment or wire feeders and turning or positioning weldments during fabrication.
Gorbel Workstation Cranes can be configured as follows…
Bridge Crane (Ceiling Mounted)
Incorporates two parallel runways, suspended from the building ceiling, bridge can travel. A hoist trolley or crab can travel along the bridge, thus providing full coverage over a rectangular work area. Multiple bridges can be attached to a single bridge and the capacities of these bridges can vary according to need.
Freestanding Bridge Crane (Floor Mounted)
As above, except that the runways are supported on a freestanding structure.
For linear movement. Can be integrated into a total system with extra track, curves, interlocks and switches