SAFETECH Scissor Lifts
Scissor lift tables by Safetech combine an extensive range of capacities, features and options to provide the factory and warehouse with lifting and work positioning.
SMARTLIFT controls are standard on all tables. Unique to Safetech they provide automatic down-indexing. Electronic diagnostics and enhanced safety features.
- Manual and powered turntables.
- Tilting decks.
- Varied deck sizes and surfaces available.
- Designed for safety, Safetech scissor lift tables meet or exceed all industry standards.
Standard Lift Options
Safetech have designed and manufactured thousands of scissor lifts and offer a wide range of options that can be easily be added to any table.
- Manual or automatic turntables to rotate the load.
- Tilting decks that present the product to the operator.
- High cycle capacity.
- Safety bars or skirts to protect operators.
- Varied deck construction, stainless steel, chequerplate and more.
- Special frames to capture the load.
- Adapted for use as personnel lifts.
- Low height tables for use with hand pallet trucks.
- Controls can be automated or interlocked with associated equipment
Oversized, Low Pressure Hydraulic Cylinders
Low operating pressure extends the life of the cylinder and other components. The cylinder rods are hard chromed to reduce wear and corrosion.
Onboard Or External Power Units
Motor, pump and oil can be either contained within the lift table. Or Sit externally connected by a hydraulic hose.
Lift Table Controls
A choice of foot-switch, hand held pendant, surface or pedestal mounted pushbutton control.
Flow Control Valve
Provides incremental control of descent speed. Eliminates the possibility of the platform plummeting in the unlikely event of a hose failure.
Locks the lift table in fully raised position for safe access to the underside of the table.
This highly effective safety device halts the downward motion if an obstruction is detected during descent.